To Help Ensure a Productive First Visit…
- Please be prepared to take care of your co-payment at the time of your visit. Payment is accepted in the form of cash, check, credit card, or debit card.
- Obtain your referral authorization from your primary care or specialist physician prior to your first appointment.
- Have your insurance card and a valid photo ID with you and available for the receptionist.
- Complete all sections of the patient registration and health history forms, and bring the completed forms with you to your first appointment. Download Patient forms here.
- Bring any x-ray or other imaging studies pertaining to your orthopedic condition to the office with you to your first appointment. This allows your provider to conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your condition.
- Notify us at least twenty-four hours in advance if you cannot keep your appointment.
Elsewhere on this website you can find information on the following: