New England Orthopedic Surgeons
For all appointments and inquiries, please call or click here to request an appointment online.
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
Appointments: (413) 785-4666
Main Number: (413) 785-4666
Toll Free: (877) 588-6367
Birnie Physical Therapy: (413) 233-1270
Benton Physical Therapy: (413) 783-3237
Billing: (413) 785-4682
Medical Records: (413) 785-4666
X-Ray Requests: (413) 785-4666
We are on Facebook , click here to find out more.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Please be prepared to take care of your co-payment at the time of your visit. Payment is accepted in the form of cash, check, credit card, or debit card.
- Obtain your referral authorization from your primary care or specialist physician prior to your first appointment.
- Have your insurance card and a valid photo ID with you and available for the receptionist.
- Complete all sections of the patient registration and health history forms, and bring the completed forms with you to your first appointment. Download Patient forms here.
- Bring any X-ray or other imaging studies pertaining to your orthopedic condition to the office with you to your first appointment. This allows your provider to conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your condition.
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days' notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.